In hotels, motels, resorts, and other lodging businesses video surveillance is one of the best ways to protect the safety and well-being of guests and employees. A strategically installed security camera system provides owners and managers peace of mind knowing that common areas such as pool decks, halls, bars, restaurants, entrances, and parking lots are being monitored for safety concerns. If a threat is detected, security staff are alerted and can be sent to the situation immediately.
- Hotels and resorts need a fast security response time in case of an emergency, threat, or security breach.
- Allows management to keep a watchful eye on all areas of their facility.
- External cameras can be used to watch pool decks, parking areas, and outdoor areas.
- Assuring the safety of guests and visitors during their stay.
- Documenting events in case they are needed for legal reasons.
MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
- Provides around-the-clock HD video surveillance of key areas at a reasonable cost.
- Proactive alerts and warnings forewarn security teams to potential situations faster.
- Meets the needs for flexible, affordable video storage capacity.
- Unifies the management of legacy VMS platforms, providing fast-responding information retrieval and query functions.
- DVR/NVR hard drive data and automatic recovery after hardware protect against failure.
- Long-term video storage for more than 30 days helps cover insurance claims made by guests and visitors.
- Surveillance of restricted areas including swimming pools, restaurants, maintenance facilities alerts personnel of potential problems.
- Provides detailed video and text logging reports for incidents and event forensic investigations.
ADVANTAGES OF VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN HOSPITALITY BUSINESSES
- Security Hotel video surveillance helps protect guests against theft and other crimes by recording events and on-site activity. Suspicious activity is flagged for security teams to investigate.
- Prevent theft by keeping unauthorized guests out of areas like pools and gyms, where theft is common. A surveillance camera in your storeroom and other maintenance areas can help detect potential employee theft.
- Guest services. In addition to providing guest security, hotel video surveillance systems give your guests peace of mind while staying at your hotel.
- Remote monitoring. The addition of an NVR (Network Video Recorder) to your security camera system offers owners and managers the ability to access their surveillance system remotely from anywhere using any device with an Internet connection.
BENEFITS OF USING IRONYUN VSAAS SOLUTIONS FOR HOTELS
- Easy-to-use, Simple to configure and Setup. Hours to deploy an on-premise, private cloud, and big data video solution.
- Support all legacy analog, IP camera and DVR/NVR infrastructure.
- All-in-one, private cloud, and hybrid cloud video surveillance systems.
- Flexible, private cloud-based system allows you to future-proof your video surveillance network. IronYun seamlessly grows with your infrastructure and business needs. Clients can start with 50 cameras or less and add more cameras as needed to grow your security network.
- Legacy costly and hard to maintain DVR/NVRs is not needed. IronYun City Eyes CVR (Cloud Video Recorders) appliances offer integrated advanced NVR and multi-tier storage functions.
- Cloud computing and big data video search and video mining features are built into the system. This advanced feature includes over 50 types of various cloud-enabled IVA (Intelligent Video Analytics) makes it simple and easy to use.
- Monitor or check the status of your security from the web, your laptop, desktop computer, Smartphone, or tablet.
- IronYun City Eyes solutions empower security personnel with one centrally managed security center.
- On-premise and Private Cloud based architecture are secure.