In manufacturing processes, every dollar that is retained makes a big difference in profit margins. Video surveillance helps managers keep a virtual eye on all aspects of the assembly plant remotely. Cameras can help deter and detect workplace thefts, the inappropriate conduct of employees, and false injury claims. For instance, if an employee claims they were injured while on the job, security film can be helpful in backing or refuting their claim. Further, it offers employers the opportunity to review events as they happened clearly. This can help save companies a significant amount of money on Worker’s Compensation claims and other benefits that are falsely claimed.
- Manufacturing companies need fast security response time in case of a threat or security breach.
- Making sure that inventories are maintained and controlled in a professional manner.
- Assuring that Trade Secrets are not divulged to competitors.
- Maintaining the privacy of employees in spaces like break rooms and restrooms, while monitoring the production floor, gates, entrances, administrative areas, and warehouse space.
- Meeting Security Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) in Clean Rooms and other restricted areas of your company. By keeping a video surveillance system operating 24×7, security breaches or attempted security breaches are well documented for further investigation.
MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
- CityEyes software integrates real-time video monitoring to your new or existing system and improves efficiency. Data collection, analysis, as well as disposal briefing is included. CityEyes has the most complete and sophisticated video search and video mining capabilities in the industry.
- Designed to meet the needs of IT administrators and Chief Security Officers who oversee the security processes.
ADVANTAGES OF VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN MANUFACTURING
- Security video surveillance system is proven to curb theft, crimes, and other illegal activities in Manufacturing and distribution centers of all sizes. In the event of a theft, video footage is helpful for providing forensic evidence and identifying subjects.
- Adds a layer of safety and protection on your production floor. Cameras mounted near large machinery can help alert first responders in the event of an accident or security breach. Further, it can be used to detect inappropriate behavior of employees.
- Remote Monitoring capabilities make it possible to live stream security camera footage of your manufacturing facility to your Smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
- Helps with Quality Control on the production floor by monitoring activity. In turn, this information can be used to improve processes to boost efficiency and the bottom line.
BENEFITS OF USING IRONYUN CITYEYES SOLUTIONS FOR MANUFACTURING
- Easy-to-use, Simple to configure and Setup. Hours to deploy an on-premise, private cloud, and big data video solution.
- Support all legacy analog, IP camera and DVR/NVR infrastructure.
- All-in-one, private cloud, and hybrid cloud video surveillance systems.
- Flexible, private cloud-based system allows you to future-proof your video surveillance network. IronYun seamlessly grows with your infrastructure and business needs. Clients can start with 50 cameras or less and add more cameras as needed to grow your security network.
- Legacy costly and hard to maintain DVR/NVRs is not needed. IronYun City Eyes CVR (Cloud Video Recorders) appliances offer integrated advanced NVR and multi-tier storage functions.
- Cloud computing and big data video search and video mining features are built into the system. This advanced feature includes over 50 types of various cloud-enabled IVA (Intelligent Video Analytics) makes it simple and easy to use.
- Monitor or check the status of your security from the web, your laptop, desktop computer, Smartphone, or tablet.
- IronYun City Eyes solutions empower security personnel with one centrally managed security center.
- On-premise and Private Cloud-based architecture are a secure way to monitor your property.