These days, public safety is a major concern for Governments, as well as public and private businesses everywhere. Security cameras are a helpful tool for detecting possible concerns and providing intelligence to security teams working on-site.
IronYun CityEyes appliance solution helps streamline operations and make your City, Business or Organization operate more securely, 365 days a year.
VIDEO SECURITY AS A SERVICE APPLICATIONS
- Recognizing Potential Threats-Suspicious activity is flagged and an alert is sent to appropriate personnel. This can help avert dangerous situations by getting first-responders on-site faster.
- Video Archive – Extensive storage allows security personnel to access the video files for review later. This is helpful for law enforcement agencies to determine suspects in street level crimes.
PUBLIC SAFETY IN MUNICIPAL AREAS
In many cities and towns, crime rates are rising. Petty crimes, gang activity, drug-related activity, assaults, and serious traffic offenses can be documented using security cameras in public areas and streets. On-premise, private cloud VSaaS services help support local law enforcement in identifying suspected criminal activity and suspects associated with these crimes. London is known for the high level of security they maintain in the City. Currently, there are over 4 million surveillance cameras being used in England. According to statistics, CCVT cameras aid in solving 3% of every 1,000 crimes that occurred. It was estimated that 70% of homicide investigations were solved with the help of video footage captured on the CCTV system.
SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS ARE HELPFUL FOR MAINTAINING ORDER
- Security video surveillance has shown to be effective in preventing theft, robbery and other crimes. Information recovered on recorded video is helpful for identifying the suspect and providing legal evidence.
- Video assists in traffic control, illegal activity, and traffic monitoring. Advanced analytics applications can broaden your range of surveillance with license plate recognition (LPR) or Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR). LPR and ANPR are designed to read license numbers on trucks, cars, and motorcycles and record it into a database.
- Video search and video mining applications allow administrators to track personnel, as well as scan drivers for violation enforcement, electronic toll collections, and traffic monitoring and control in urban areas.
BENEFITS OF USING IRONYUN CITYEYES SOLUTIONS
- Easy-to-use, Simple to configure and Setup. Hours to deploy an on-premise, private cloud, and big data video solution.
- Support all legacy analog, IP camera and DVR/NVR infrastructure.
- All-in-one, private cloud, and hybrid cloud video surveillance systems.
- Flexible, private cloud-based system allows you to future-proof your video surveillance network. IronYun seamlessly grows with your infrastructure and business needs. Clients can start with 50 cameras or less and add more cameras as needed to grow your security network.
- Legacy costly and hard to maintain DVR/NVRs is not needed. IronYun City Eyes CVR (Cloud Video Recorders) appliances offer integrated advanced NVR and multi-tier storage functions.
- Cloud computing and big data video search and video mining features are built into the system. This advanced feature includes over 50 types of various cloud-enabled IVA (Intelligent Video Analytics) makes it simple and easy to use.
- Monitor or check the status of your security from the web, your laptop, desktop computer, Smartphone, or tablet.
- IronYun City Eyes solutions empower security personnel with one centrally managed security center.
- On-premise and Private Cloud based architecture are secure.